Learn How to Let it Roll & Move Beyond Traditional Budgeting
For over 14 years Steve Player and the Beyond Budgeting Round Table (BBRT) have studied how leading organizations build lean, adaptive and ethical enterprises that can sustain superior competitive performance, despite a volatile economy. We are putting our knowledge to use to help steer you through the changing realm of budgeting and planning.
Designed as a companion series to our book, Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting, BBRT is proud to unveil our latest program – the Forecasting Improvement Road Map. Based on demand by readers and BBRT members for deeper tools, training, and networks to introduce rolling forecasts, we created this program to help finance professionals develop, implement, and improve rolling forecasting.
Expand Your Forecasting Capabilities
with Training, Templates & Hands on Exercises
Now more than ever, financial executives must be forward-looking to adjust your game plans for changing market conditions. The Forecasting Improvement Road Map was specifically designed for this purpose.
The program features a combination of educational formats (both in-person and with virtual events) and open forums to help you develop your skills to implement a rolling forecast in your organization.
- View additional program benefits and deliverables
- Sign up by using the online registration page to secure your spot
What the One Day Training Prepares You to Do:
- You get a deep immersion in the best practices of forecasting and what they can do to improve your organization;
- You build the case for change needed to get your organization started;
- You document your current forecasting process and its pros and cons;
- You document your desired future state; and
- Leave prepared to move forward.
What You Get Out of Participating in the Full Program:
- A copy of Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting by Steve Morlidge and Steve Player;
- Access to quarterly webcasts and monthly forums discussing forecasting topics and case study examples;
- Training class in implementing driver-based forecasts; and
- Pass to the BBRT annual conference.
Sign up today. Pricing is $1,995 for one person and $4,995 for a group of three